Due to the increased number of COVID-19 cases in Ontario, we have enhanced our COVID-19 health and safety procedures to protect our guests and employees from the risk of COVID-19. We are doing regular screening consisting of answering screening questions and taking your temperature.
- Our team has been trained on all new health and safety procedures and enhanced operating protocols.
- Guests & staff will be required to wear masks or other appropriate face coverings in all public areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in guest rooms.
- Guest rooms will be left empty for 48 hours after check-out.
- All guest rooms will receive enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces per new health guidelines.
- Stay-over housekeeping services will be limited to by-request only to minimize potential exposure to guests and staff.
- Disposable in-room coffee amenities and sanitized TV remote controls will be provided at check-in.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Contactless service will be offered when possible.