Covid 19 Travel Advisory
covid 19 travel advisory
COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY
As per Regulations of Government of Ontario, we have altered some of our normal practices and experiences to coincide with Public Health regulations and recommendations for the comfort and safety of our guests and staff. The grounds and gardens to stroll, the trails to walk, all served up with some fresh air remain a serene and peaceful backdrop for your stay.
In the light of the recent introduction of Proof of Vaccination requirement as per Ontario Law and to ensure the health & safety of our Guests are kept as a top priority, we strongly recommend everyone planning to visit to be fully vaccinated in order to ensure a safe wellness experience.
Here are few points to keep in mind before booking a stay/service with us:
- We have implemented comprehensive and enhanced screening protocols that include a range of safety measures for all our guests
- Guests should be ‘Fully Vaccinated’ at least 14 days prior to check-in date.
- We request our Guests to confirm their Vaccination Status to proceed with the Booking Confirmation so as to not cause any hindrances during the process
- Our Guests must also be able to present us with Proof of Vaccination upon their arrival during their stay with us
- Our guests receive therapeutic treatments under the care of Professionally Trained Spa Personnel & Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs)
- We are also welcoming Walk-In Guests at our restaurant, Xperience subject to Proof of Vaccination and prior table bookings to maintain Social Distancing
- Any guest who feels uncomfortable eating their meals in our dining room has the option of enjoying their meals by our Patio;
We look forward to having the privilege of hosting you very soon while adhering to the Rules & Regulations to ensure a Safe & Satisfactory stay.